Industry News Desk
Axceleon Releases Cloud Computing 'CloudFuzion' & 'EnFuzion3D'
Helps Manage 3D Animation Ecosystems
Aug. 11, 2008 03:00 PM
Axceleon, a company involved in high performance cloud computing solutions for computational grids, clusters and render farms, announced the introduction of its new global workflow, pipeline and "seamless rendering" product named CloudFuzion.
"With the introduction of CloudFuzion, Axceleon continues its commitment to hide complexity for the artist, brings complete workflow management to the 3D animation ecosystem and allows studios to harness developments in cloud computing, realize savings on their infrastructure and increase productivity," said Mr. Duffy, President and CEO of Axceleon. "CloudFuzion is revolutionary in its automated management of all aspects of the creative workflow process from launch through to final delivery. 'On Demand' rendering capacity is a key part of seamless rendering and the evolved render farm and is a major deliverable of CloudFuzion," commented Mr. Duffy.
Axceleon also announced EnFuzion3D 2009. EnFuzion3D 2009 is in beta and available for immediate download to beta customers. Full release is targeted for mid September 2008.nEnFuzion3D 2009 brings many new and enhanced features for render farm management.
Feature and enhancement highlights are as follows:
- Support for Nuke from The Foundry
- Support for Toxik 2009 from Autodesk
- Support for Softimage /XSI 7 from Softimage
- Support for 3ds Max 2009 from Autodesk
- Enhanced plug-in for Maya 2008 from Autodesk
- Enhanced plug-in for After Effects from Adobe
- Further improved graphical job submission GUI
- EnFuzion3D 2009 provides platform and language independent application programming interface (API) which gives the flexibility to software developers to integrate their heterogeneous computing environments. With EnFuzion3D's HTTP-based API, the services can be accessed over the Internet as Web service
- Full support for Multi-core CPUs